• Dress codes are strictly enforced since it is part of the discipline of dance and ensures that your child will get the proper dance training.
• Warm-up dancewear may be worn at the teacher's discretion.
• No dangling jewelry is to be worn to class; Not only is it a distraction, but it can be lost.
• Gum chewing is not allowed during class.
• No food or drinks in the studios. Water bottles only will be allowed. Please remember to clean up after yourself.
• An opportunity to observe your child’s progress in dance class will be held once during the course of the dance season. Observation dates will be announced.